April 2021 Grooming Schedules
Looking for the What's groomed When? See groomed trails by location below
GROOMING HAS FINISHED FOR THE SEASON FOR ALL TRAILS - CRUST CRUISING REMAINS IN SELECTED AREAS
For the latest Trail grooming info:
Go to blog.jhnordic.com/category/nordic-trail-reports/
Subscribe to Trail Condition Reports via email. Choose Daily Reports or select any day(s) you wish to receive the report (choice of any day(s) of the week).
Sign up on JHNordic Home page.
Last end of season grooming dates:
Grooming for Week 4-12 April:
* Grand Targhee Nordic - Sat April 10th -last day grooming
* Teton Canyon: Last groom: Sun. April 11th
*Alta Last groom: Wed April 7th
*Shooting Star: Groomed finished for the season
* Grand Teton National Park -Teton Park Road -Taggart to Signal Mtn - Paved Road open to cyclists, walkers, skaters, dogs on leash - No vehicles allowed until May 1st
* Teton Co/Jackson Parks & Rec grooming - Cache & Game Creeks -last day grooming: April 1st, Emily's Pond, Stilson, Wilson Centennial -last day grooming: March 30th; all other Parks & Rec trail - grooming has ended - Trails remain open
* Teton Pines Nordic -Closed for the season
* Snake River Sporting Club -Closed for the season
* Trail Creek Nordic - Grooming finished for the season- Last day grooming: 31st March
*Driggs: Last day March 27th
*Teton Springs : Last day grooming -Sat. April 3rd
* Southern Valley Trails: Grooming finished for the season
* Turpin Meadow Ranch: Closed for the season (trails remain open, but not groomed)
Remember to Recreate Responsibly, keeping 6 ft + social distance, do not crowd any area, stay home if you are sick, or exposed, wear a buff (doubled or tripled) or dry face mask when near others. We owe this respect to our community!
Consult the JH Nordic Trail Report on JHNordic.com home page for the latest updates on trails and grooming.