Welcome to Jackson Hole Nordic
Explore 100+ winter trails for Nordic Skiing, Fat biking & Snowshoeing in Jackson Hole, Teton Valley and Grand Teton National Park.
From the best winter trails, GPS maps, trail grooming schedules, the latest Winter Trail Reports, to local winter trail events, tours, rentals, lessons and more, JH Nordic makes it easy to find all the resources and info you need!
RECREATE RESPONSIBLY: Be respectful to wildlife and others on the trails, be good stewards to our Public Lands and private trails, Leave No Trace. Stay safe, be responsible, help us to preserve and enjoy this beautiful place.
Best of Jackson Hole Trails
- Best Nordic Trails for Parents with Kids in TowAre you a parent and want to get out on the snow and want to make it easy as possible for you to bring along the little ones?
- Cross Country & Skate Ski lessons and programs -Jackson Hole & Teton ValleyLooking for cross country and skate ski lessons, programs, or clinics in Jackson Hole & Teton Valley. Look no further!
- Fat Biking in Jackson Hole & Teton Valley – 2020-21 seasonEverything you need to know about Fat Biking in Jackson Hole & Teton Valley this winter season, including gear recommendations and responsible recreation.
- Best Skate Skiing Trails in Jackson Hole AreaFrom easy to challenging, Skate ski groomed trails in Jackson Hole and Teton Valley. Also, Grand Teton National Park offer variety from big Teton views to winding forest trails.
GTNP Nordic Webcam
Taggart Lake Trailhead – Grand Teton National Park
THE WEBCAM IS BACK THIS SEASON! PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THE LATEST IMAGES MAY NOT ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE – WITH SUPPORT FROM GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK, JH TRAVEL & TOURISM BOARD, GTNP FOUNDATION.
NORDIC COMMUNITY PROFILES
- Profiles in Nordic: In Their Own Words – Ali CohaneNordic can be a less intimidating way to see winter as just another season where we all get to play outside. I think the Turpin event you all host is such a wonderful way to get to give Nordic a try, without any barriers, and just have some fun. – ALI COHANE What first inspired you to try Nordic skiing? When I was a kid in the suburbs of Chicago, I lived across the street… Read More
- ICYMI: January 2023We don’t want you to miss a thing. JHNordic.com brings a lot of great articles featured profiles of members of the Jackson Hole area that we know you’d enjoy. Did you know that JH Nordic Alliance is now over the radio waves? We have a morning Daily Trail Report that shares what’s grooming that given day. If you missed the Annual Event at Turpin we have a recap of the community-centered event with nearly 600… Read More
- Nordic Luminaries—Jim RoscoeThe editorial board at JHNordic.com, after much discussion, has come up with this definition of a Nordic luminary—a local Nordic skier who has both accomplished great things in Nordic skiing as well as contributed to the local Nordic community. Jim Roscoe is one such person.
- Accessibility in the OutdoorsA conversation with Joe Stone, Executive Director of Teton Adaptive Sports, about his life and accessibility in the outdoors.