We don’t want you to miss a thing from March Nordic happenings. JHNordic.com is committed to bringing you great content daily. Whether you are looking for grooming or daily trail reports, featured Nordic ski events, or profiles on local Nordic ski luminaries. We are striving to be your number 1 source on everything Nordic skiing in the Greater Teton area.
March Nordic Happenings includes:
- Scott Sanchez of JD High Country Outfitters has rarely missed a ski day in the Tetons.
- Ven a esqui conmigo, “Ski with me” – a featured blog on local organization Camina Conmigo gets Latinx residents outside.
- Scott O’Brien of Skinny Skis open his doors in 1974, one of best places for cross-country skiing in Jackson.
- Did you miss the Teton County/Jackson Parks and Recreation Open House? Take their survey, they need your feedback to improve their Winter Operations.
- This is what Responsible Nordic Skiing Looks like.. Leave No Trace and Know Before You Go.
- Last but not least, we have a JH Outdoor Adventure Giveaway, share your trail report, your photos, your experience and win amazing JH Nordic Alliance prizes.
GIVEAWAY: Share your JH Outdoor Adventure
We realize that now more than ever having a chance to be outside and enjoy in the fresh air is so important for everyone. Jackson Hole Nordic Alliance strives to encourage the whole family to get outside, have fun and be safe. Your storytelling enriches our community.