Welcome to Jackson Hole Nordic
Explore 100+ winter trails for Nordic Skiing, Fat biking & Snowshoeing in Jackson Hole, Teton Valley and Grand Teton National Park. JH Nordic is committed to bringing you the latest information on all things winter recreation in the Greater Teton area.
From the best winter trails, GPS maps, trail grooming schedules and latest Winter Trail Reports to local winter trail events, tours, rentals, lessons and more. JH Nordic makes it easy to find all the resources and info you need! Our team is passionate about helping you have greater access to safe and accessible adventures.
RECREATE RESPONSIBLY: Be respectful to wildlife and others on the trails, be good stewards to our Public Lands and private trails, Leave No Trace. Stay safe, be responsible, help us to preserve and enjoy this beautiful place.
Best of Jackson Hole Trails
- Best Fat Bike Trails in Jackson Hole & Teton ValleyFat biking is a super fun way to explore snow-covered winter trails and pathways. It is especially enjoyable when the snow is firm and packed. This outdoor sport has been all the hype and hasn’t lost any steam. With over 50 fat bike friendly trails in Jackson Hole and Teton Valley, there are many opportunities to get to and explore beautiful snow-covered trails from easy, beginner (flat) trails to hilly single track. Check out the… Read More
- Best Nordic Trails for Parents with Kids in TowAre you a parent and want to get out on the snow and want to make it easy as possible for you to bring along the little ones?
- Cross Country & Skate Ski lessons and programs -Jackson Hole & Teton ValleyLooking for cross country and skate ski lessons, programs, or clinics in Jackson Hole & Teton Valley. Look no further!
- Fat Biking in Jackson Hole & Teton Valley – 2020-21 seasonEverything you need to know about Fat Biking in Jackson Hole & Teton Valley this winter season, including gear recommendations and responsible recreation.
GTNP Nordic Webcam
Taggart Lake Trailhead – Grand Teton National Park
THE WEBCAM IS BACK THIS SEASON! PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THE LATEST IMAGES MAY NOT ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE – WITH SUPPORT FROM GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK, JH TRAVEL & TOURISM BOARD, GTNP FOUNDATION.
NORDIC COMMUNITY EVENTS
NORDIC COMMUNITY PROFILES
- Wildlife in Wyoming is at it’s most vulnerableWildlife in Wyoming is at it’s most vulnerable, thanks to record snowfall and low temperatures this winter. Springtime is the most challenging time.
- Profiles in Nordic: Stacey Barker of Barking Goat StudiosFor the 2023 ski season, we were fortunate to collaborate with Stacey Barker of Barking Goat Studios on a custom JH Nordic NoSo Patch and sticker. The design, pictured left, depicts a few of the different ways recreators can use winter trails with animals doing human things, a familiar subject for Stacey’s illustrations. “A lot of my stuff is animal based. I like doing this thing where I draw an animal doing a human activity,”… Read More
- ICYMI: March 2023We don’t want you to miss a thing from March Nordic happenings. JHNordic.com is committed to bringing you great content daily. Whether you are looking for grooming or daily trail reports, featured Nordic ski events, or profiles on local Nordic ski luminaries. We are striving to be your number 1 source on everything Nordic skiing in the Greater Teton area. March Nordic Happenings includes: GIVEAWAY: Share your JH Outdoor Adventure We realize that now more… Read More
- Profiles in Nordic: Scott Sanchez of JD High Country OutfittersJD High Country Outfitters’s Store Manager, Scott Sanchez, has been skiing in the Tetons since ‘84. Nearly 40 years later, he’s rarely missed a ski day. JD High Country Outfitters is born Scott’s place of business came about years ago when two existing storefronts merged. Jack Dennis Sports, established in 1972, and High Country Flies, established in 1974. Since its fusion, JD High Country Outfitters has been helping outdoor recreators get outfitted for all kinds… Read More