Jane & Jess, the self proclaimed “Poop Fairies” of PAWS of JH discuss the importance of cleaning up after your dog for both the ecosystems of Jackson Hole and the general courtesy of keeping pet waste off of the trails for others that may be using them. They encourage and challenge dog owners to clean up beyond just their own pets, given the likelihood that you or others may accidentally forget a bag or not notice your dog going potty sometimes. Let’s keep our trails clean!
- Alison Sehnert, the Executive Director for the JH Ski & Snowboard Club, talks about the outdoor winter recreation in Jackson, and more specifically Nordic Skiing …Read More
- In this video, Teton Pass Ambassadors Natalie Stimpson and Jay Pistono discuss their role as ambassadors as well as their love for the backcountry terrain …Read More
- Professional Skier Lynsey Dyer and Bridger-Teton Wildlife Biologist Jason Wilmot take a trip up Snow King Mountain while discussing the importance of protecting wildlife and …Read More
- Time flies when you’re having fun. Watch how the seasons change from Fall to Winter in Grand Teton National Park. Maybe you can catch the …Read More
LATEST JACKSON HOLE TRAIL REPORT
- Fall Already!by Amy YatsukHeading into Fall September begins with cooler nights, shorter days, foliage changing, and abudant wildlife. This is a wonderful time for those hikes on your must-hike list for the season! Enjoy Jackson Hole and Teton Valley’s extensive trail network, public lands, open spaces, and wildlife. Need ideas? Check out our trails page. Keep in mind that during this time the wildlife will be increasingly abundant on the trails and in the valleys with the rutting… Read More
Your source for everything Nordic Skiing and Fat Biking in Jackson Hole, Teton Valley and Grand Teton National Park.🎿 🚲 #jhnordic #recreateresponsibly