Alison Sehnert, the Executive Director for the JH Ski & Snowboard Club, talks about the outdoor winter recreation in Jackson, and more specifically Nordic Skiing around Jackson Hole and the etiquette that can help make it more enjoyable for all.
- Jane & Jess, the self proclaimed “Poop Fairies” of PAWS of JH discuss the importance of cleaning up after your dog for both the ecosystems …Read More
- In this video, Teton Pass Ambassadors Natalie Stimpson and Jay Pistono discuss their role as ambassadors as well as their love for the backcountry terrain …Read More
- Professional Skier Lynsey Dyer and Bridger-Teton Wildlife Biologist Jason Wilmot take a trip up Snow King Mountain while discussing the importance of protecting wildlife and …Read More
- Time flies when you’re having fun. Watch how the seasons change from Fall to Winter in Grand Teton National Park. Maybe you can catch the …Read More
LATEST JACKSON HOLE TRAIL REPORT
- May JHNordic Reportby Amy YatsukSkate Ski to Ski Lake Watch the video! Scotty McGee shares his awesome skate ski adventure with us this past week! Crust is maturing at mid elevations. Optimal conditions exist within a short window of time as temperatures recently are rising to 40 degrees by 10am. Early starts pay off! Keep an eye out for the second or third clear night in a row and cool day time temperatures for best conditions. You can utilize… Read More
Your source for everything Nordic Skiing and Fat Biking in Jackson Hole, Teton Valley and Grand Teton National Park.🎿 🚲 #jhnordic #recreateresponsibly