In this video, Teton Pass Ambassadors Natalie Stimpson and Jay Pistono discuss their role as ambassadors as well as their love for the backcountry terrain and community that frequent this region of the Bridger-Teton National Forest. They explain how they work to keep the Teton Pass access areas clean and safe all while helping to educate others on how to keep the pass enjoyable and avalanche free for all.
- Alison Sehnert, the Executive Director for the JH Ski & Snowboard Club, talks about the outdoor winter recreation in Jackson, and more specifically Nordic Skiing …Read More
- Jane & Jess, the self proclaimed “Poop Fairies” of PAWS of JH discuss the importance of cleaning up after your dog for both the ecosystems …Read More
- Professional Skier Lynsey Dyer and Bridger-Teton Wildlife Biologist Jason Wilmot take a trip up Snow King Mountain while discussing the importance of protecting wildlife and …Read More
- Time flies when you’re having fun. Watch how the seasons change from Fall to Winter in Grand Teton National Park. Maybe you can catch the …Read More
LATEST JACKSON HOLE TRAIL REPORT
- Early Season Skiing is Here!by Amy YatsukRecreate Responsibly As winter begins, we take note of the importance for all of us to Recreate Responsibly, no matter where you go, or which mode of winter transport. Our JH Nordic Alliance partners, Bridger-Teton US Forest Service and Friends of Bridger-Teton have captured the key measures to take to stay safe, have fun, respect wildlife and our public lands and wilderness: PLAN AHEAD– Parking at trailheads is limited and popular parking areas fill quickly; be flexible and… Read More
Your source for everything Nordic Skiing and Fat Biking in Jackson Hole, Teton Valley and Grand Teton National Park.🎿 🚲 #jhnordic #recreateresponsibly