Jackson Hole’s best kept ski secret: over 80 winter trails, ranging from groomed to back country – for Nordic skiing, fat biking , snowshoeing. Find out where to go, GPS maps, elevation profiles, races, clinics, events, ski tours, where to rent from this local’s resource.
- Alison Sehnert, the Executive Director for the JH Ski & Snowboard Club, talks about the outdoor winter recreation in Jackson, and more specifically Nordic Skiing …Read More
- Jane & Jess, the self proclaimed “Poop Fairies” of PAWS of JH discuss the importance of cleaning up after your dog for both the ecosystems …Read More
- In this video, Teton Pass Ambassadors Natalie Stimpson and Jay Pistono discuss their role as ambassadors as well as their love for the backcountry terrain …Read More
- Professional Skier Lynsey Dyer and Bridger-Teton Wildlife Biologist Jason Wilmot take a trip up Snow King Mountain while discussing the importance of protecting wildlife and …Read More
LATEST JACKSON HOLE TRAIL REPORT
- June Adventures in the Valleyby Amy YatsukSummer in the Tetons Find some of Jackson Hole’s best summer hiking and trail running trails, via our GPS map search: Go to JHNordic.com, click on “Trails” in the Nav bar, click on the “summer hiking” and/or the “trail running” icon. Add other filters for a specific region, difficulty, dog friendly, distance and more. Be sure to “Allow this site to access your location” for the map to locate you with GPS so a blue locator… Read More
Your source for everything Nordic Skiing and Fat Biking in Jackson Hole, Teton Valley and Grand Teton National Park.🎿 🚲 #jhnordic #recreateresponsibly