JHNordic.com is a community-oriented resource, designed to identify, map, describe, and share, all the best trail information on the extensive, extraordinary Nordic skiing, Fat Biking, and Snowshoeing in the Jackson Hole/ Teton Valley/Greater Teton region of Wyoming and Idaho.
Our aim is to broaden your horizons, provide the latest information on 100+ winter trails, find somewhere new or visit a favorite place, access the latest grooming and trail reports, find useful local resources, share information on responsible and sustainable winter recreation in the Greater Teton region -all in one place.
We welcome your input on favorite places, trail routes, maps, descriptions, photos, trip reports, resources, good gear, tips for all types of “skinny ski”, fat biking, winter trail outings, from beginner to advanced – on the trail and off, groomed, skier tracked and untracked. Our focus is on skinny skis – cross-country, skate, light BC skis, as well as fat biking and snowshoe trails.
Sponsor and support Nordic skiing in the Greater Teton/Jackson Hole/Teton Valley region, as one of the best places to get out and explore, exercise, ski with your dog or a friend, have fun and discover new trails or visit classic favorites! Profits will be donated to a regional Nordic/Winter Trails non-profit project.
Jackson Hole and the Greater Teton region offers over 100 nordic trails, 40+ fat bike trails, across 200 miles of groomed trails and 500+ miles of ungroomed, untracked trails, with scenery, beauty, winter wildlife and snow that compares to nowhere else.
Editor/Project Mgr: Nancy Morgan Leon
Web Development: Wade Williams, Heather DeVine, Alex Leon
Content Development: Heather DeVine, Amy Yatsuk, Nancy Leon, Jessi Friedman, Karly Guterman, Cathy Shill, Karen Daubert
GPS tracks: Nancy Morgan Leon, TVTAP, Kat Smithhammer, Chris Owen, Karen Daubert, various community members
Steering Committee : Mark Berry, Scott Horn, Phil Leeds, Nancy Leon, Scott O’Brien, Chris Owen, Ali Sehnert, Cathy Shill, Ron & Bobbi Stiffler
Thanks to many friends, partners, nordic, fat bike & snowshoe winter trail enthusiasts, for their contributions and support.
JH Nordic welcomes your input, feedback, trail reviews and reports, nordic resources, photos, donations, contributions – anything to keep our nordic and winter trails community informed of relevant topics and experiences.
Post your trail reviews and reports under your trail of choice.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
JHNordic.com aims to be as accurate, up-to-date, and comprehensive as possible for all trails of note in the Jackson Hole/Greater Teton Region. Become a JHNordic Ambassador and contribute your latest trail description, GPS tracks (.GPX format), and photos.
To contribute, write to: email@example.com
To become a Gold or Silver Sponsor, or Sponsor a ski Trail, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of our information is gathered from other businesses and government agencies in the Teton Valley Area. For any Enquiries regarding trail maintenance and condition, contact the appropriate agency:
Teton Valley Trails and Pathways: http://tvtap.org/
Teton County & Jackson Parks and Recreation: http://www.tetonparksandrec.org/
JHNordic.com is a non-profit, community-focused, Nordic ski -Winter Trails maps and guide resource. We welcome your input and contributions. Our profits will be donated to a regional community non-profit winter trails project. Thanks for your support!
Jackson Hole Nordic Alliance:
A collaboration of community organizations and enthusiasts practicing and supporting Nordic skiing, fat biking, snow shoeing in Jackson Hole, Teton Valley and the Greater Tetons.
The JH Nordic Alliance works with community partners such as Grand Teton National Park Foundation to contribute to community-sponsored funding for Nordic trail grooming from Taggart trailhead to Signal Mountain. The JH Nordic Alliance partners with US Forest Service -Bridger Teton in their winter trail ambassador program, Teton County/Jackson Parks & Recreation, Teton Valley Trails & Pathways and more.
We are grateful for the generous support of the JH Travel & Tourism Board as our major underwriter, as well as sponsors and the community.
- Scott O’Brien, Taylor Hall | Skinny Skis
- Sean O’Malley | Enthusiast
- Scott Horn | Nordic Masters Ski Coach
- Phil Leeds, GTNP Nordic Ambassador
- Ned Wonson | Jackson Hole Mountain Resort & Hoback Sports
- Nick Beatty, Dan Verbeten | Teton Valley Trails and Pathways
- Cody & Colleen Downard | Teton Pines Nordic
- Brian Schilling | TC/J Community Pathways
- Nancy Leon | JHNordic.com
- Chris Owen, Katherine Dowson, Sam Petri | Friends of Pathways
- Dave Hunger | Teton Mountain Bike Tours
- Cathy Shill | Hole Hiking Experience
- Taylor Philips, Josh Metten | JH EcoTour Adventures
- Mark Berry, Maddy Johnson | Grand Teton National Park Foundation
- Linda Merigliano, Lesley Wiliams, Mike Piker, David Wilkinson | Bridger-Teton US Forest Service
- Scott Kosiba, Karen Daubert | Friends of Bridger-Teton
- Ron & Bobbi Stiffler | Turpin Meadow Ranch
- Erich & Chris Wilbrecht | JH Sotheby’s
- Andy Erskine, Steve Ashworth, Rachael Zimmerman | TC/J Parks & Rec
- Ali Sehnert, Will Wicherski, Steve Swan | JH Ski & Snowboard Club
- Paul Smith, Hal Wheeler | The Hub
- Kate Sollitt | JH Travel & Tourism Board
- Vickie Mates, Elizabeth Maki, John Tobiason, Jess Irwin | Grand Teton National Park (Partner)
- Ryan McCartney | Snow King Mountain
- George Davis, Ramona Sanchez | 22 Nordic
- Mark Hanson, Jenny White | Grand Targhee
- JH Chamber of Commerce | Elisabeth Rohrback
- Heather DeVine | Transcend Ideas
- Amy Yatsuk | Trail Report production
- Jennifer Kohlhardt | Enthusiast
- Christine Mock | Kates Real Food
- Gwenn & Don Wadsworth | Nordic Instructors
- Scott Sanchez, Claire English | JD Outfitters
Contact email@example.com to join us & learn more