Grooming Update 26th December
More snow in Jackson Hole and Teton Valleys. Good conditions and Grooming on the most popular trails and Nordic Centers. (Sign up for Daily or Weekly email reports on our Home page or see JH Nordic on Facebook to get the latest updates):
- Grand Teton National Park -Taggart to Signal Mtn via the Inner Park Road -grooming this Tuesday and Friday
- Teton Pines Nordic
- Cache Creek, Game Creek, and South Park loop trails have received a base grooming
- Trail Creek at the base of Teton Pass
- Teton Canyon, Alta track, and Teton Springs in Teton Valley
- Grand Targhee Nordic trails
Back-country Nordic can be found on and off trail in Grand Teton National Park, many Bridger-Teton US Forest trails, Teton Pass (south to Mt Elly) and on Togwotee Pass. Be bear aware and avalanche preventive.
Fat biking trails , as well as community bike pathways offer lots of fun -
Pick up the new Jackson Hole Winter Trails & Pathways Maps to see what's plowed vs groomed.
Grand Teton National Park (GTNP) Grooming is supported by the JH Nordic Alliance, GTNP Foundation, Skinny Skis, Dornan's, Prugh Real Estate, the Wyoming Recreation Trails Program grant, and many generous donors help to make this Community-sponsored grooming possible. Contribute to grooming (Taggart to Signal - 14.5 miles one way or 29 miles return) - Tuesdays and Fridays - by donating to the GTNP Foundation - note: "Nordic Grooming" on yr gift. GTNPF.org/donate