Grooming Update March 15th
Teton Country/Jackson Community Trails Grooming Status -
Get out and enjoy our community free trails this week - last grooming day is Sat. March 17th for all trails except Cache and Game Creek. Thanks to excellent snow coverage, Cache and Game will continue grooming until Sat. March 24th, on Tues, Thurs and Saturday the week of March 19th. Note that trails exposed to sun will be icy early in the morning due to the melt-freeze cycle. The base has been good on nearly all the trails.
Turpin Meadow Ranch: Closed for the season. Trails are still open, however, Lodge is closed and no grooming. Excellent snow conditions, snowmobile packed trails.
- Grand Teton National Park -Taggart to Signal Mtn via the Inner Park Road -last grooming day is Friday March 16th- Conditions, coverage and grooming are excellent. Skiing on skier tracked trails and crust will remain open as long as the snow allows! Inner park Road will remain closed to vehicular traffic until May 1st.
- Teton Pines Nordic - excellent quality snow and daily grooming, lessons.Last grooming date: Tues March 20th!
- Trail Creek -home of the JH Ski Club youth Nordic Team -at the base of Teton Pass has daily grooming, excellent snow quality. Grooming likely to continue to end of March - stay tuned for updates on the JHNordic Daily Trail Report email and Facebook page.
- Teton Canyon, Alta track, and Teton Springs in Teton Valley- groomed by TVTAP - good snow conditions.
- Grand Targhee Nordic trails have excellent snow and daily grooming, for classic cross-country, skate skiing and fat biking. Last grooming is April 15th.
Back-country Nordic can be found on and off trail in Grand Teton National Park, many Bridger-Teton US Forest trails, and on Togwotee Pass. Be avalanche preventive.
Fat biking trails , as well as community bike pathways are in excellent condition
Pick up the new Jackson Hole Winter Trails & Pathways Maps to see what's plowed vs groomed.
Updates continue to be available via JH Nordic Daily Trail Condition Reports - Sign up for Daily or Weekly email on our Home Page.
Grand Teton National Park (GTNP) Grooming is supported by the JH Nordic Alliance, GTNP Foundation, Skinny Skis, Dornan's, Prugh Real Estate, the Wyoming Recreation Trails Program grant, and many generous donors help to make this Community-sponsored grooming possible. Contribute to grooming (Taggart to Signal - 14.5 miles one way or 29 miles return) - Tuesdays and Fridays - by donating to the GTNP Foundation - note: "Nordic Grooming" on yr gift. GTNPF.org/donate